Wednesday, April 23, 2008

La Wagnermania II


I want to thank the guys at La Wagnermania because they were so kind to load one of my photos with Wagner and my nephew!!
Thank you so much to the guy who did it and also to Diego for all his kind support loading the recent Lucha work I have done over the site!!
Remember that I will be in Expo Lucha: La Experiencia so see you there is few days!!

Quiero agradecer por este medioa La Wagnermania porque han sido muy gentiles de poner una foto tomada por mi de Wagner y mi sobrinito.
Y mil gracias a quien tuvo la amabilidad de poner la foto y arreglarla y ademas al buen Diego por poner mi trabajo mas reciente de Lucha en el mismo sitio.
RECUERDEN!!!!!! QUE ESTARE EN LA EXPO LUCHA: LA EXPERIENCIA!!! ASI QUE HAI NOS VEMOS!!!

Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: