Wednesday, August 10, 2011

LEYENDAS


Back in the days, I thought it was really simple to gather my favorite wrestlers to have a comic, well the nice Grostieta was so kind to color this drawing I had to approach some of the wrestlers, in fact from what I know at least 3 knew about this..nothing happened but I loved doing this, my carnalito Hurakan made some changes to the image and the amazing Novita made the design and logo work.
Enjoy!

Hace un buen rato, cuando pensaba que las cosas eran bien sencillas, hice un dibujo con mis luchadores favoritos, el increible Grostieta fue tan generoso de colorear el dibujo para buscar a los susodichos y pues bueno nada paso, con el tiempo el carnalito Hurakan hizo unos cambios al color, y Novita me ayudo a poner el logo y el diseño.

SI NECESITAN UN DISEÑADOR PARA SU COMIC PREGUNTENME Y LOS CONTACTO CON NOVA QUE ES INCREIBLE!!!

Hugs!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: