Sunday, May 08, 2011

MUSIK: TREINTA Y SIETE

This time my list is taken from a program (pop Obsession) which talked about groups using the synth, I am sure it is worth the list.

WENDY CARLOS (Wendy Carlos worked in Clockwork Orange)
THE NICE
EMERSON, LAKE AND PALMER
TRIO
KRAFTWERK
HUMAN LEAGUE
NEW ORDER
TANGERINE DREAM
YAZOO
ERASURE
DEPECHE MODE
DEPECHE MODE
AIR
DAFT PUNK

I got to say that my favorite group is without doubt New Order, every new album is better than the other and It is modern every new single album. :)


My list of the missing names from that list.

FLOCK OF SEAGULLS
DEVO
VISAGE
SIMPLE MINDS
OMD
ULTRAVOX
SOFT CELL
THE BUGGLES
A-HA

In Mexico only Moenia and Morbo comes to my mind,from the 90s.Yes, in case you find Morbo and Moenia having a really similar cut, Juan Carlos Lozano (Morbo) was the lead singer of Moenia for years.
Update:
A friend of mine reminded me Sentidos Opuestos, sadly all these music in spanish that I am commenting were commercial or taken as plastic products.Moenia has a plausible career.
Anyway I am including some songs from them.And even if Moenia and Morbo were taken as plastic music, I gotta say that I liked their music.

MOENIA
SENTIDOS OPUESTOS
MORBO

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: