Friday, December 09, 2011

COMISSION WORK.

A person asked me for a comission of Cap, we agreed on a nice deal that maybe will work also for other people interested.
If you live Overseas I can work a nice detailed pencil comission by 40 dollars plus shipping.
If you live in México, a nice detailed piece for 400 pesos + shipping.

I will post the final art so you can see what to expect, i can even add some background for the same price.

Measure:  Letter: 8.5 x 11 inches.

I have now 5 places: let me know. :)

I will use the money to buy some nice gifts to my nephews and I. :)

Una persona me pregunto por Comisiones, y creo que llegamos a un buen arreglo que puede tambien ser bueno para si alguien le interesa.
Si vives en el extranjero son 40 dolares + envio .
Si vives en México en 400 bien detallada a lápiz+ envio.

Le puedo agregar de a grapa algun fondo no tan detallado.

Medida: Tamaño Carta.

el dinero pues lo voy a usar para comprar algo chido a mis sobrinos y quiero comprarme algo padre para mí.

Tengo ahorita 5 lugares.

Ya lista la comission la pongo para que vean que esperar.

CONTACTO
CONTACT

01portaveritas AT gmail DOT com


JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: