Monday, August 04, 2008

A favor. Un favor.

Hey guys I will be absent from posting probably days or weeks, in fact I do not really know for how long (probably hours anyway) but I wanted to drop a line and let you know some decisions made over the day.
From now on or when I consider I am ready again I will disable the option from commenting on the blog.
I decided to stop talking about my personal life at least from this moment, I want to have a time to myself, I am at this point dissapointed of myself and even fed up of some things around and till I do not solve them It does not make sense that I post from unsolved things.
To my friends, Well you know how to reach me, because you have my email, to the guys that are normally here and spend some time to see what I write or what I set of new work I really appreciate it and rest assure I will keep on loading the work I am doing, probably I will stop commenting that much or I will be brief but I will keep setting the work here.
I appreciate your reading and interest.
So see ya when I am in better shape!!

Me voy a ausentar varios dias o semanas tal vez horas quien sabe, de hecho no se a ciencia cierta cuanto, pero queria avisarles algunas cosas decididas durante el dia.
Por lo menos de ahora en adelante o hasta que cambie de opinion ya no pondre la opcion de comentarios en el blog.
Y no voy a hablar en lo futuro y en lo que concierne a mi vida privada quiero tener un tiempo para mi,ando muy decepcionado de mi mismo y estoy hasta la madre de varias cosas y hasta no resolverlas no le veo mucho sentido estar poniendo posts de lo que ahora no tengo resuelto.
A los amigos pues ya saben como buscarme porque tienen mi email, a los que normalmente se pasan su tiempo por aqui para ver de que hablo o que pongo de trabajo se los agradezco de corazon y seguire poniendo trabajo que este haciendo tal vez y no se si pondre muchas palabras en los posts o si sere lo mas breve posible, asi que de antemano les agradezco su interes y su entendimiento.
Bueno nos vemos hasta que este de mejor animo!!

JESUS ANTONIO