Monday, February 23, 2009

Sketch Comission



My great pal and buddie Tovalin comissioned me to do this that is only the first part of a piece with The Green Hornet and Kato and this will be on his hands next Convention in Monterrey!!

If you want a comission, a sketch, my skethbook or your Cover designed by me,send me a mail...to let you know about the fees.
The mail is on the left side bar.


Mi buen amigo Tovalin me hizo un pedimento asi que pongo parte Uno de lo que recibira en sus manos este proximo 6,7 y8 de Marzo en Monterrey en la Convencion!

Si te interesa un dibujo o ilustracion, un sketch o mi sketchbook o quieres que te ilustre la portada de tu proyecto, pues mandame un mail para decirte las tarifas!!

El mail esta en la barra del lado izquierdo.
JESUS ANTONIO

PS:Ojas te guste el desarrollo!!

1 comment:

Jimmy T said...

JESUS!

I love it! Bruce Lee! Yeah baby!

Jimmy T