Thursday, December 20, 2007

LA (ET) MOLE 2007. MAÑANA ESTOY EN MEXICO!



Tomorrow I will be on The Convention called La Mole that is maybe one of the three with more tradition in my country.
I am going there and I will have my table there.
Remember that los compas Rene Cordova (Republika Lucha) and Alberto Carrera (sculptor) will there next to my table.
See you there!!
I won´t have any access to internet in the next days so see you when I come back! :)

Amigos Mañana estara en la Mole que es tal vez una de las tres mejores del pais.
Voy a estar en una mesa y recuerden que voy a estar al lado literalmente de los compas Rene Cordova y Alberto Carrera.

Les agradezco que lo pongan en sus blogs la info o que pasen la voz y asi conocernos o vernos alla!!

Un abrazo!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: