Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Teasing people.


Hey guys, sorry again for the absence,busy with some stuff I am doing lately.Some weeks ago I ended the proposal of The Unwanted so now everything is in hands of the writer and the editor involved,so now I am just waiting to see the times.
I am still in the middle of a project that I was about to end this week and I hope to be doing the last pages by The weekend. :)
I was talking to Antonio Torres who will be my colorist for the preview of Rocket and I promised him some pages by the first days of next week, so I am finally getting into Rocket Girl 3.
(NIK, I say your email two days ago...I hope to write back to you asap, I finally have some good surprises as you have read here...:).

I caught cold last week and I hope to recover soon because I was feeling so bad that I had to be on bed the past two days.
I am sending you the advance of a Cover I am doing now for a magazine..I already ended it so hopefully I will show here the Splash page with the Double Cover.

Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

ps: REMEMBER THAT I AM ATTENDING LA MOLE THAT IS THE BIGGEST COMIC CONVENTION IN MY COUNTRY THIS DECEMBER 21ST,22ND AND 23RD!!!

No comments: