Friday, February 01, 2008

TNT WTC 2008.


This is more or less the schedule I will handle this weekend and on Monday.

I will be Saturday, Sunday and Monday all the time on my table with Morfin and Marisa except on this time...

I will be in the stand of SUPERCOMICS
Sunday from 12 or 1 pm to 4 pm.
Monday from 1 pm to 4 pm.
(the time can change due to the organizer o maybe me in case I need to do something else).

I will be part of a Conference in The Auditorium Mexica 2,
on Monday from 4pm to 6 pm.

Spanish.

Bueno este es mas o menos el itinerario estare con Morfin y Marisa todos los dias de la Expo TNT en nuestra mesa que son los dias Sabado, Domingo y Lunes..excepto en este horario...


stand de Supercomics:
domingo de 13:00 a 16:00
lunes: 13:00 a 16:00
Conferencia de 16:00 a 18:00 horas en el auditorio Mexica 2.

No comments: