Friday, January 29, 2010

MARK McKENNA'S BANANA TAIL'S AND IMAGE COMICS.



Ok guys, This the project of a very good friend of mine, I am so happy that this is coming real to him in a lot of ways.
Good Luck amigo Mark McKenna!!
Mark McKenna and Image Comics!


Guys order yours!!

Riht here is the information so you can solicit this with your Local comic Book Store all around the world via Previews.
http://previewsworld.com/public/default.asp?t=1&m=1&c=23&s=212&ai=90989&ssd=


These are Mark's words..

The book is officially solicited in the new Previews under the Image banner. This is surreal for me in more ways then one . Not only that in all my years would I ever imagine that Image would be publishing my kiddy book property, but also because on page 159, I have the Image Spotlight for the month on a full page, full color ad. Woo hoo!



JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: