Monday, August 06, 2007

My First Convention in my country.


I guess at this point I can speak now..On September I will attend a Convention of Comics in Guadalajara that is done this time in Tlaquepaque so If you want to meet me there I would love to shake hands, I am not still sure how many days I will attend but I am going for sure, mainly to go and promote The Luchas Anthology that the amazing Mike and Paco Espinoza are doing and the one I drew the Cover.
If things go well I will be selling some sketchbooks and comissions If you want.

Drop by and say hello!

Spanish Version...

Holas creo que puedo hacerlo oficial en Septiembre voy a una Convencion de Comics que se hace en Guadalajara, Tlaquepaque, asi que ahi nos vemos todavia no se cuantos dias voy a ir pero el motivo principal es ayudar a promocionar La Antologia de Lucha que tiene portada mia y es producida por los increibles amigos Mike y Paco Espinoza.
Si las cosas van bien por ahi estare vendiendo mi sketchbook y comissiones o arte si asi lo desean. Agradezco a Alfonso de Grupo Drakkar las facilidades para que pueda ir!!!
Un abrazo!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: