Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ET La Mole 2008.


Remember I will be in Mexico City the days 28th, 29th and 30th of March in LA MOLE (Comic´s Festival) 2008.
I will be in the same table where the amazing guys of REPUBLIKA LUCHA will be plus the company of Morfin (the wapo boy..according to his own words :) ) and truy yours!!

Recuerden que estare en la ciudad de Mexico los dias 28, 29 y 30 de Marzo en la Mole Festival de Comics 2008 y como simpre con la misma raza de siempre...
El buen Rene Cordova, Alberto Carrera, Lalo Ancer de REPUBLIKA LUCHA y el Morfin aka Mario Villagomez aka chico wapo..a segun lo que el dice.
Busquen nos y pidan su caricatura hecha por nosotros...

Have a great day!!!

JESUS ANTONIO

returning from my days off I will let you know about the other convention I will assist and it will be amazing!!!!!

No comments: