Monday, March 03, 2008

THE UNWANTED! 4 OPTIONS!!!!


Guys I have a tight deadline for today and I need to select at least two options out of the four I am showing here.
I need to design one or two covers for the proposal, and I want to draw the most powerful ones.
Help me out to choose two options and I will draw one today in the afternoon to show to the editors!
Thanks in advance!
A.Desk and photos of the Gang.
B.The gang trapped and tied.
C.The gang figthing zombies
D.The gang in the middle of spikes.

SPANISH VERSION:
Cuates tengo una entrega apretada en terminos de tiempo y tengo que seleccionar al menos dos opciones de las cuatro.
Las necesito para enseƱar estas propuestas a los editores y quiero dibujar las mas poderosas visualmente.
Ayudanme a elegir y espero dibujar por lo menos una en la tarde de hoy.
Gracias de antemano!
A.Fotos de los chicos en un escritorio
B.La banda atrapada y atada.
C.La banda Combatiendo zombies
D.La banda en medio de lanzas a punto de ser lacerados.

Have a great day!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: