Tuesday, November 16, 2004

lesson, answers and stuff to rant about

Well I continue waiting for my scanner I already paid for it but for some reason the person that has to send me the scanner hasn`t showed his tiny ass to set it on my computer, seems that procrastination is one of our terrible manners from us in my country so I just have to deal with it and be patient as hell!
So stay tuned to see some new work I have done over the weeks.
I am also so sorry for the big absence from myself in posting as I wrote some months agoI just guess I didn`t have enormous ideas or stuff to talk.

News:
Nik told me that the convention was great!!
I am drawing the projects in a normal speed that the nice fellas Nik and Pedro have with me in USA an Spain. so as soon as I have some news I will drop them here also with work.

I am translating something that I received from a friend of mine I hope this helps someone as much as it was in help to me during this time.
I am much better in my tiny cartoony heart.

EL PRIMER PASO PARA SER FELIZ EN LA VIDA ES EL AMOR Y LO CONTRARIO DE ESTE NO ES EL ODIO, COMO TODOS PODRIAMOS DECIR, LO CONTRARIO ES EL MIEDO¡¡¡,.LA MONEDA CON LA QUE TE PUEDES MOVER EN EL MUNDO ES EL AMOR¡¡, QUE ES LA UNICA QUE NO SE PUEDE FALSIFICAR.SI TU TIENES MIEDOS,ESTOS TE PARALIZAN O TE LLEVAN A HACER OTRAS COSAS QUE NO QUIERES, COMO MENTIR, HERIR, ENOJARTE, MALDECIR, ETC. Y COMO EN TODO LO PRINCIPAL ES QUE PRIMERO YO, LUEGO YO, Y AL ULTIMO YO. TE DIGO ESTO PORQUE TIENES QUE TRABAJAR PRIMERO CONTIGO, SABER SI TE AMAS, TE PERDONAS, TE ACEPTAS TAL COMO ERES Y LO QUE ESTAS DISPUESTO A DAR Y RECIBIR. CUANDO SEPAS TODO ESTO SABRAS SI AMAS A ALGUIEN Y QUE ESTAS DISPUESTO A COMPARTIR, SI HAY RESPUESTA DEL CONTRARIO, ENTONCES SABES QUIEN ES PARA TI

The first step to be happy in life is to have love and the opposite of love is not hate as many people might assume, on the contrary is FEAR!!.The only currency or coin to travel over the world is via LOVE!!, that is the only sentiment that can not be faked, If you are full of fears these paralyse you or make you do things you do not really want to do..like telling lies,hurt people,get upset at,curse etc.
And as everything the main attention has to be to you and yourself at the beginning and at the end.I am saying this to you because you need to work in yourself first, to know if you really love yourself,can forgive yourself, and have self-acceptance about you to know just the way you are and what you are willing to give and receive.
When you know this knowledge you will for sure know If you really love someone and that you are willing to share, If there is a reciprocal answer YOU WILL KNOW FOR SURE WHO IS FOR YOU.
thanks again to that friend.

Recommendations
If you can see the movie "Lo que el viento trajo" "Come with the wind" a very good mexican cult movie from Jesus martinez Pallillo one of the best political comedy men from my country.The movie was done over the 40`s or 50`s a great comedy movie .(Yes, is in Spanish).

About music tell your fellas to listen this music

THE DRESDEN DOLLS.
YEAH YEAH YEAHS
MORISSEY
P J HARVEY
PRIMAL SCREAM
KELIS has a new single
BETT GIBBONS
MANDO DIAO


Well see you soon and have a great day!!!...JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: