Monday, October 15, 2007

SKETCHBOOK 2007-2008. SHIPPING COSTS.


I am coming back from The postal Service and I have some numbers and plans.

I was told that If I want to send the Sketchbooks via Snail Mail... they adviced me to go for the CERTIFICATED MAILING. (They told that is the best option because If I send it the regular way there are not guarantees that the Sketchbook arrives to the proper place). I can send it via regular mailing but at the own risk of the costumer in case I am told to do so.

If the package is from 500 to 100 grams that is my case. (In case I send a package with more grams I will inform the costumer in advance).

MEXICO
18-20 or 22 pesos depending on the weight.
EUROPE
70-75 pesos that means 7 or 8 Euros.
SOUTH AMERICA
70-75 pesos depends on the currency change.
CENTRO AND NORTH AMERICA
60-65 pesos that will be 6 or 7 dollars.
REST OF THE WORLD
70-80-85 pesos depending on the weight around 8 or 9 dollars.

Bottom line
My advice is that If you are going to pay that cost for the shipping ask for 2 or more so the Shipping cost is not that hard your way (I am still thinking is quite cheap overseas).

What I will try to do also just to help is that If I have this scenario (i.g. a friend in Madrid is asking me for one Sketchbook or more and there is another friend in Madrid asking me for other Sketchbook, I will join the order and I will tell them to split the shipping costs in two).

Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: