Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Luchas Night!!!! Anniversary and Tensor.

I am coming back from Las Luchas and well I have to say that the show was so far so good.The Highlight of the show was that the Arena celebrated it`s 26th Anniversary also 3 matches were about to be incredible but there was a problem beyond the Organizers. BTW congratulations to Mr. Carlos Maynes and Sr. Javier for the Anniversary of the Arena.
One of the tensors of the ringside was broken what it meant that the cords were not tight in fact they lost time in trying to put everything in order but it was useless.
It was not the fault of the organizers I have to say it was only a matter of that broken tensor that made that the show was a bit less of what it was expected.
Maximo won the hair of Rambo(He betted his hair against Rambo).
The only good fight was the one where Sombra,Mascara and Alex Koslov were against Nitro, Sangre Azteca and Virus. The show was amazing from those guys!!
Finally I took some pictures of the match, this time I had my camera with me!!










Have a great day!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: