Friday, April 06, 2007

Back in those dusted days.

Back in the days when I started my friendship with Nik Havert, We were talking about the look of Rocket Girl and this probably one of the first definitive takes on the character, He was thinking in having Rocket Girl as a blondie girl and resembling one of his bestfriends called Portia and in fact Portia is the real person behind the character and mood of Polly Harris aka Rocket Girl but since the beginning for me it was a Red Head girl and He respected that.
I am thinking in doing a Cover in full pastel work (I normally do not do it!!!) but seeing this over his gallery made me think in to see how much my pastel color has evolved with the time and I hope in some weeks to show the piece.
Be good!!
Have a great time!!

JESUS ANTONIO
Posted by Picasa

No comments: