Thursday, April 05, 2007

Mascarita Sagrada.

Talking about Luchas I have to recognize that I really love CMLL and Grupo Revolucion Naucalpan and there are few wrestlers from AAA that I really like I can mention Apache, Zumbido, Kenzo Susuki (He has to return to CMLL) and Obviously the reason I went to the shows of AAA when I was starting to learn about Luchas was only to see MASCARITA SAGRADA fighting. He is not any longer in AAA so He is in the independent Freelance way.
Well I was told by a friend of his that Mascarita Sagrada really liked my artpiece of him and well now is part of the background of his MySpace place.
Go and visit him
http://www.myspace.com/mascaritasagrada
Thanks Javier and thanks Mascarita Sagrada I really appreciate the kind geture of both of you!!
Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: