Thursday, April 12, 2007

Battles.


I said it was my last post of the day but sorry I could not resist to post this one...This is my recommendation of the week the first time I heard from them was over THE PITCHFORK (below in the music links) thereafter I had the chance to see the long video of Atlas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaTKpWcb4Q and yesterday I had the chance to see the short video of Atlas and I think this guys will rock in the short time!!
Enjoy the video!!
The drummer is amazing!!! THERE IS A ONE HOUR CONCERT FROM BATTLES RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!
btw Good news in my end from what my advisor said I guess I had the approval to continue with my paper work so busy days are coming but very productive!!
Dan thanks for calling!!!!
Cheers and wish me luck as usual!!
Wondy where are you??
Have a great day!!
JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: