Sunday, May 04, 2008

Back from Expo Lucha.








I am back from The Expo lucha and I have many people to thank...
Firstable to Rene Cordova and Mario Villagomez for coming with me and all the hospitality and great time with them, to the amazing friend Everardo Ferrer, Julio C. Arce, Jose Miguel Alva, Arturo from Superluchas, Superluchas, Supercomics, El Pancracio, to the guys of DTU,to the guys of La wagnermania, to the organizers from Arena Queretaro and my friends from Mundo Luchistico.
The amazing guy and incredible artist Ismael Olivares aka Amra and his girl! (I will show in the following days some of the amazing work this tattoo artist does).
Also the the amazing friend from KIMOTA COMICS Jose Luis!!!

When I have time I will talk aobut the Expo for me was so great in many ways,now back to reality and some decisions to make and work I am doing now...
Have a great time!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: