Friday, May 23, 2008

WWE: Querétaro.



Firstable I need to thank many people from Superluchas and Superluchas.net via one of the Ocampo Brothers, Arturo Oropeza,and specially Jose Miguel Alva Marquina gave the chance to attend WRESTLEMANIA:The Revenge Tour in Queretaro!. I was in the 6th Row with my girl!!!!!!.
The show was amazing in terms of all the enviroment and quality of the paraphernalia.


These are the matches that I liked:

1- Súper Crazy versus Paul Burchill.

2- Mickie James and María versus Beth Pheonix and Katie Lea.

4- Mr. Kennedy versus Snitsky.

6- Jeff Hardy versus Carlito.

7- Shawn Michaels versus Chris Jerichó.

8- John Cena versus John “Bradshaw” Layfield.

9- Triple H versus Umaga con Pedigree.

Thank you so much for the invitation!!!

Compa Rene I missed you there!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: