Thursday, September 13, 2007

Losing the Match.


Today in the morning was found dead the mexican cartoonist Alberto Hinojosa, He was diagnosed recently of a sickness, terrible news... I have to be honest probably his work was not of my taste because it was extremely naive but it was always something I read when I buy my weekly copy of Superluchas. I always love and respect a person whose priority is to entertain and he was good entertaining people on his spaces.
So sad to see a person who does the same as you passing away so young!!

I have not had time to talk about some things going on recently so sadly this is not a good one.
Karloff Lagarde a wrestler from the Old fashioned way died some weeks ago from a stroke on his brain. Cererbral Hemorrhage.


Have a good day!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: