Friday, September 21, 2007

SKETCHBOOK 2007-2008. FIRST BATCH!


Thank you so much guys for supporting me on this!! I you can spread the word I would really appreciate it!
I will know Next Monday the shipping costs for some of the countries I have received requests so just be patient with me! :)

Gracias muchas gracias por el apoyo en todo esto! si pueden pasar la voz sobre el sketchbook se los voy a agradecer!
El siguiente Lunes voy a saber los costos de envio para algunos paises y zonas en mi pais asi que sean pacientes conmigo si tardo en contactarme rapido.

The following list will help me to keep track on the numbering and also in the sketch (I FORGOT TO SAY.... YOU CAN CHOOSE THE SKETCH YOU WANT ME TO DO!!!!).
Thank you so much for trusting in my work. Just remember that only for two weeks I will have sketches for both prices. PRICES IN THE POST BELOW :)

La siguiente lista me ayuda a llevar la numeración y el sketch y por cierto..(SE ME OLVIDO DECIR QUE PUEDEN ELEGIR EL SKETCH QUE QUIERAN QUE HAGA!!!)
Y gracias por creer y confiar en el trabajo. Solo recuerden que solamente estas dos semanas hare sketches para ambos precios. PRECIOS EN EL POST DE ABAJO!!!

1.-USA
2.-Hawaii
3.-Australia
4.-USA
5.-Mex
6.-Mex
7.-Mex
8.-Mex
9.-Australia
10.-

I will load in this part the people (friends and artists that are helping to promote it) Thank you to all of you!!

THANK YOU JIMMY T :)!!!!
GRACIAS AACE, QUE ES MI CASA!!:)!!!!

Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: