Thursday, September 20, 2007

SKETCHBOOK 2007-2008. PRE SALE!


SKETCHBOOK 2007-2008!
In case you are interested to pre order it let me know at: jarthernandez @ gmail . com.
Please write in the head of the letter SKETCHBOOK 2007-2008 to open it in case you do not write that I have to erase the mail..
3 dollars for the sketchbook with my signature and 5 dollars with a sketch, In case you order the sketchbook in the following two weeks what I will do is this If you buy a 3 dollar piece you will get a sketch in pencil and If you order the 5 dollar piece I will ink the piece..sounds like a nice deal!
SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED!!!
I will load in a couple of days all the info to get it EVERYWEHERE!!
So stay tuned!
And thank you so much in advance!

SKETCHBOOK 2007-2008.
Si te interesa pre-ordenarlo hazmelo saber a este emilio: jarthernandez @ gmail . com.
Por favor escribe en el titulo del correo SKETCHBOOK 2007-2008 para abrirlo, en caso de que no tenga escrito esto tengo que eliminar el correo.
El precio 30 pesos con la firma y 50 pesos con el Sketch y si lo pides en estas dos semanas lo que voy a hacer es si pagas 30 pesos te hago un sketch a lapiz gratis y si pagas uno de 50 te lo entinto!
NO ESTA INCLUIDO EL ENVIO!!! OJO!
En unos dias pondre toda la información de donde obtenerlo EN TODAS PARTES!
Y muchas gracias de antemano!!!

Have a great day!!
JESUS ANTONIO

UPDATE:A little one.
I AM GOING TOMORROW TO ASK THE POST OFFICE ABOUT THE SHIPPING COSTS in the meantime thank you so much because I have had my first order by now.

I will load in this part the people (friend and artists that are helping to promote it) Thank you to all of you!!

THANK YOU JIMMY T :)!!!!

No comments: