Thursday, November 29, 2007

BARA, BARA, BARA!!!!!


The sales.

The original.

The sales.

The sales.

The original.


Well I never expected to load a post of this kind...it is quite hilarious!!
I never expected to be ripped off by the underground piracy in my own country...I was reported by the nice Hino that outside of The Arena Mexico they were selling some bags with original work done by El Hino and some other designers that are normally posting in the Deviantart site.
And the work of truly yours was also part of the sales... The only thing I can say to the guys selling not original art (They also claimed they did the designs..hahahaha btw I have the phone and the email of these guys, the funny part is that They are really looking for people who can sell this product in other parts of the country..quite hilarious!), well THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY TO THIS GUY IS... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
YOU ARE JUST WIDESPREADING MY WORK AND I REALLY APPRECIATE THE FREE PUBLICITY EVEN IN THIS MANNER :) :) :) :)...JUST IN CASE YOU SEE HIM JUST TELL HIM THAT IF HE CAN CAN SEND ME SOME BAGS AS FREEBIES AND SOUVENIRS, I mean I just can afford to pay 5 dollars per bag :) :).


BY THE WAY THIS IS THE GUY I HAVE TO THANK FOR THE FREE PUBLICITY!!!
THANKS!! :) :) :)

Have a great day all of you!!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: