Friday, November 16, 2007

TEQUILA, PASTES,TORTAS DE TAMAL Y TORTILLAS DE HUEVO A LA ESPAÑOLA!

Long time without talking about the work of some of my friends,They are not in order so do not be offended by the sequence. :)

First SERGIO BLEDA one of the greatest guys ever is working now for Solei and this is his participation. He had to paint "Fall" from a book called "Les Fées" (The Faeries) edited to promote "Celtic" from Soleil.
And He is also preparing his Tenth Anniversary of El Baile del Vampiro edited by Aleta. Good luck amigo Bleda!!! :)

The amazing artist RENE CORDOVA (Republika Lucha and Nickelodeon) has some participation on Nik the magazine that is sold in my country and preparing the release of his second number of Republika Lucha!!

Rulo aka RAUL TREVIÑO a great friend and amazing storyteller is preparing the second volume of La Danza de la Conquista edited by the amazing group of Norma Spain.
As you can see this work will skyrocket him!!!

The last one is the Toon aka FEDERICO BLEE made this comission to me and I am absolutely happy with the result, I tell the bastard everytime to start working on paneling work...I am sure his style can suit so many companies!!

That is all for now!!
See you when I get back!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: