Monday, November 05, 2007

TNT 14. First Part.




I retuned from the Expo and Convention TNT 14!
It was much better than I thought in terms of the Experience I gathered there.
As usual the incredible Compa (buddie) and Amigo RENE CORDOVA (Republika Lucha)was there again with me and with ALBERTO CARRERA (sculptor).
I gotta say the two of them were Awesome with me and I really like them as professionals, friends and persons.
Mario was so kind to invite us...thank you Mario...and see you in the next one! :)
And also thanks to my lady who went with me and I do really love her too much.:)

Thank you so much to the people who arrived there to get the work of Rene,Alberto and I.
I was really pleased with some of the results and thank you for the guys who decided to get a caricature or a sketchbook done by me!

I hope in the following days write more about the TNT 14 If I can.
rENE!!!! THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN :)

JESUS ANTONIO

2 comments:

Antonio Torres said...

Que bueno que te fue chingon Tocayo y que te pudiste reunir con mucha Banda!!!!
Felicidades por todos los logros y los que faltan!!!!
Un abrazo mi buen tocayo!!!!!

antonio said...

GRACIAS MI BUEN!!

JESUS ANTONIO