Monday, May 22, 2006

In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus caritas

Well I have just slept some hours in over two days and I am about leavinG my house to continue working on the memory of the Urban Planification that We need to finish in less than 3 days.
Imagine 3 people working with two computers (their computers, I am getting mine in some days) and not going anywhere but inside my house working on that (aspirines and cokes are good I never thought they really work and they do).
So I am still behind schedule on working with the notes of the Workshop but hopefully this is my last busy week.
About red head...well long story for another day!!

UPDATE
A little change I was told some minutes ago that today is resting day and tomorrow We will continue with the plan and project and very possible that next Saturday and Sunday will be the same heavy workload and again this will be the last hard week. Yay!!
So my pillow is now waiting for me!!!!

Thank you to all people concerned for me and for the mails sent my way.

See ya and expect over this week new work to show.

Great day and nite!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: