Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Rough Day and Tough Day.

Well I went to Las Luchas yesterday so I hope to post some images today late night or tomorrow, I have to say that for the first time in ages I did not like the way Mistico fought and everybody started shouting at him "Fraud, Fraud..!". Just imagine how lame it was the fight, He is a great fighter but He was protecting himself too much...anyway, after the usual hamburgers with the Family I returned home and My Mom started feeling bad again so We spent the night over the hospital till 8 am and to add more sick people, my younger brother had an infection on his hear so He was in the hospital too.
They said She had a bone in a bad place and They ordered a radiography, She had her lungs a bit swallen and some black spots appeared on the study so the doctor told her to stop smoking.
I was asked today to draw a benefit piece for something I will comment in the following days and it is my pleasure to help.
I was planning to go to Mexico City this Friday to Las Luchas but accordingly to the friend I was going with and from two militars I have a friendship, We agree not to go there because of the political situation in fact and off the record one of the them was in told that They (army) will control the riots in a very hard way, I can not comment more on what they told me but it is really concerning.
I am a little tired and tomorrow I need to wake up really early to buy some tickets and to cash and save some money.

Have a great Day!!

JESUS ANTONIO Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

QUE ONDA MI BUEN TOCAYO!!!!! OYE COMO SIGUE TU MAMA Y TU HERMANO????ESPERO QUE BIEN MI BUEN TOCAYO.....POR OTRO LADO, YA PUDISTE CONTACTAR A IVAN SANTLLAN????POR QUE YO LO BUSCO, LO BUSCO....Y NO LO BUSCO, YA HASTA BUSQUE ABAJO DE LAS PIEDRAS Y NO LO ENCUENTRO AL CONDENADO....
BUENO MI BUEN TOCAYO TE DESEO SUERTE Y QUE TE VAYA CHIDO EN LAS LUCHAS, Y SI TE DA TIEMPO PASAS POR ACA POR COYOACAN
SALUDOS!!!!

wondy woman said...

Jesus Antonio, my heart goes out to your mother and also your brother, may they both get better soon.

Take it easy please and stay strong x x