Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bollocks, Monography and Art.


I am really frustrated and concerned, I was about to finish this week my Monography (at least the written part), because I found 3 new books defending my position and because the number of pages started to grow and grow I am expecting to get done with the written part by Friday.
I already asked for a permission to be absent in my job so I can have the following two days to finish the written part, tomorrow my friend and partner will continue helping me with the Autocad plans so He can have the load of Autocad plans by Monday or Tuesday, so I can print them in the same week before Friday.The object of study is really simple but all the work behind the design is what is taking me ages.
I still need to work in some details from the Facade and from the electrical plans and I am designing some special lamps for the office...
Also I have some comic artwork but I can not share it now because I am waiting till part of it is printed and the other well as soon as I am done with my thesis to take again my regular comic work schedule with the plans you have read previously.
Wish me luck, If I am absent the following days sorry!!
The images: An ID card from my client and part of my Monography and some plans from the same office and Monography.
Be good!
JESUS ANTONIO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope it all goes well.

http://pinklady.typepad.com/

antonio said...

June I have been missing you tons!!
I hope you are well!!!
Great to see you here again!! :)
Thanks!!
JESUS ANTONIO