Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Madman with A Wiseman.


I guess that by now you have read about this: Marilyn Manson and Alejandro Jodorowsky together!!!
To be honest I am really thrilled and eager to see the final result!
The plot in case you haven´t heard is a Pope raping a girl (Can you see the metaphor used in this symbology?, and believe me you are really far away from the point if you think that this is about religion, nahh...it is even more profound the metaphor..).

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/article.html?in_article_id=48152&in_page_id=11

Who is the Madman and who is the Wiseman?, probably both of them are wise or mad and I really want to see the result!
I still need to look again in the old movies of Jodorowsky done in his years living in Mexico.

Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: