Monday, June 04, 2007

Today was much ado about nothing.

I have been a bit tired from the work load I have been having lately and mainly a bit stressed out (the school were I work still hasn´t paid me for the months of April and May and does not help me or encourage me). Plus people in my school hasn´t given any word on my thesis development ....
Thankfully the class I am giving at midday on that public school is the only thing that has been helping me lately but only to cover the basic expenses of my own like transportation or debts.
I already printed some scripts that I have from David, Victor, Nik, Dan and Sean and I am already working in the calendars to start working with dates because I really need some money my way to keep the plans up and the only way is working...
Tomorrow I am talking to the guys from the Arena to see the new scheduled Cover Work.

Have a great day and see you in some days!!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: