Friday, June 01, 2007

Decrete in Golden Lines.

Hey guys a big favor, I have already done my web search but I haven´t found a direct way to approach the guys at NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING (The ones in JAPAN because there is the Inoki´s Dojo in Los Angeles ), I really want to do some work for them so in case you know how to contact someone from them let me know (I guess the new president is Mr. Kusama).
Or If you can tell me of the right person from the CMLL in my country!! :)
Holas se que a veces gente me puede ayudar en mis busquedas y ya hice mi tarea y no he podido encontrar una via directa para contactar a la gente de NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING (los que son de JAPAN porque existe el Dojo de Don Antonio Inoki en los Angeles), quiero contactar a alguien de ellos para ofrecerle trabajo de lo que hago si alguien sabe algo diganme como :). Creo que el nuevo presidente es el Señor Kusama.
O si tambien saben de alguien en la CMLL que le interese lo que hago pos diganle o diganme!!
Un abrazo a todos!!

A great day to all of you!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: