Thursday, March 29, 2007

Changing my thouhgts for granted.

I really thinking and thinking about my life recently and I am going to make some changes starting now.
Probably If the following things seem like nonsense for you, do not worry, because for me They are not.

I WANT TO THANK
My Family and All my close friends, all my lurkers, all my students,all my friends here in the reality and in the virtuality that I will see one day again or face to face, I am sure of that.
I want to thank the work I have and the people around me.


QUIERO AGRADECER
Mi Familia y a todos mis amigos, a los que me visitan por este lugar, a mis alumnos, a todos mis amigos en la realidad y en la virtualidad que los volvere a ver o los vere por primera vez de muchas, de eso estoy mas que seguro.
Quier agradecer el trabajo que tengo y a la gente a su alrededor.

Finally I am having the guts to provoke the changes I want to feel good.

Be good and Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

I am still pending the permit to start my paperwork but I am sure I will get it for sure...so no news on the matter till returning from the Easter break.

No comments: