Friday, March 30, 2007

The golden petals.

Today has been really great!! I am organizing the proper deadlines for Rocket Girl 3 and from what I know I am starting to draw Rocket Girl in a month and days and the deadline will be FOR NOW JULY 1ST!!
So I think that Rocket Girl 4 will be also ready on AUGUST 1ST!!!! And after that We are also planning CHALICE that is a great vampire story for the rest of the year and hopefully thinking in a Rocket Girl 5. (If dates change will be only a bit).
That gives me the right timing for all the other projects I have in hands!!Wow!!!
Also today I approaching a friend to talk about Cover Work in the company where He is...Great day indeed!!
About the Second interview for the Magazine, I am waiting for his questions to start it!!!

IF YOU WANT TO BUY ORIGINAL ART FROM THE AMAZING SERGIO BLEDA!!!!
GO HERE!
http://sergiobledaoriginalart.blogspot.com/

Also remember that I have music here!!
Tracks I selected in Spanish or English and also THE PITCHFORK selections!!
Enjoy!


Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: