Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Busy...Busy...Damn!

Brief... I am working in the Glosary and the last part of the Monography so I am expecting to finally gather the information I have done over this time with the info that my advisor has on his computer.
I am missing some images but nothing that really can affect the presentation..I hope to get them over tomorrow night if not I will present the Monography like it is now... expecting to polish the few mistakes in terms of writing or the Methodolgy... over August when it is checked.
So Monday I will start my comic work...yay!!...and I am sending my computer to be fixed over Friday.
I was told by a friend of mine that there is some architectonical work waiting for us as soon as I have my paper so I can not complain.
The only great thing that happened today is that My Mom found a medal I have always been fond of and thought it was lost...so know I am again having that medal and expecting to ask for something related to a person that owes me that object.
This is the Facade of The Legal Office I was working over this time. :)

Have a great day!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: