Sunday, December 12, 2004

Design for Dummies. Part three. Traces.


traces Posted by Hello

Wel I continue with the study now is the time of the Harmonic traces, as you guys can see I tried to draw more or less the process in the design of the piece, I won`t enter into symblogy details so I will only keep the talk into the design things I just found.

1.-when there are many , many points of reference in a piece, and as you can see on this one, You can conclude it was really planned.
2.-The usage of the triangle,square and circle in the piece is not an accident specially for the meaning that is behind the piece.
3.The usage of thirds in the design is amazing, in fact the torso help us to mark one of these thirds.

I will get a better explanation for the next one, because I will take my time into the traces that are not visible at first sight so as soon as I have more info I will explain the process of creation of DALI in this beautiful watercolor.

Have a great day!!...JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: