Friday, January 14, 2005

Kaftka times full of surrealism

Hey guys a quick note from a place near my job, I have some news,
I had already accepted my 4th job (non comic related),(this time I do not really give a damn, I took this job as a job and I will not take the things personal), so I am pretty sure this job will be good at least my plan is only to be for a semester.
I will travel around June or August to United States to a Convention and finally talk face to face to the kind friends I have.
My 30th birthday is approaching and I have some plans.(probably a tatto!!)
A nice person helped with an advice I was in need so I suppose that by the end of the month I will have some news about comic work (hopefully).
About Spain I am still waiting for some responses about comic Work.
I will ask for an scholarship .
So well many things to keep myself busy this year.
And be loved by someone in a reciprocal way is also part of the priority this year.
Wish me luck and have a great weekend.
I am starting to color the pages of Luchador!!
ps:yes I continue with my computer broken...(you know shit happens)

No comments: