Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Inking the process (My process) part due


Blueprint Posted by Hello
Well I have already sent this image to the person I mentioned before (so thank you to you in case you are reading this!!)
1.-Well now I had a blueline copy of it (how to get one, in fact there are many ways to get the blueline copy, I normally ask a friend in a photocopy store to help me out).
2.-Now I am trying to figure out where to start setting my attention and the imput.
3.-Next time I will add an advance in the inking.


I have some news for next post, BTW I am not going to the convention of Texas on November..why?..simple I couldn`t reach the money I wanted for the trip, well I will have moer chances in the future..mmmmm ..well s*** happens!!..hahahahah
Have a great day!!!...JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: