Thursday, October 07, 2004

THIRD DEATH. PAGE ONE


PAGE ONE Posted by Hello

Well this is my first formal attempt to control all the creative aspects of a story, since some time ago I have always willing to tell this story, but it seemed that until now it was the perfect moment (emotionally and in capacity to really give all my flavor).
I will keep some nuances on the story but i am sending the first page of THIRD DEATH.
I have to say that it has been more simple and also more complex to try to images I my head to make a little sense I put it on paper.

Jesús Antonio Hernández Rodríguez
THIRD DEATH
© Copyright 2004-2005 JESUS ANTONIO HERNANDEZ RODRIGUEZ. All Rights Reserved.

PAGE ONE .-PROLOGUE

Visual paneling description.
12 panels showing different characters or views important to set part of the end of the story. The integration of the paneling has to have room for a first motif working as a panel containing the word CAIN. To create a 13th element simulating spines and from a top part of the panels will interact in the design as a Crown of spines for the cross..
The sequence for the religious elements are 1,4,6,7,9and 12 =3 (the perfect number)
The sequence for the other elements forming the cross are 2,3,5,8,10 and 11=3 (the perfect number).This sequence creates the cross, use colors if needed to make the reader see the design.

Intro having a monologue from Alphonse Meyer the lead character.

Caption 1: Where is God?
Caption 2: I have always tried to find the answer or at least a palliative that could gave me some comfort to my soul.
Caption 3:I always wondered If faith could be my wall, my strong wall to keep me strong, I never wanted to defend myself from others but to share myself.
Caption 4: again my logic has fought against myself and tried to destroy all the little columns of Knowledge I had.
Caption 5: Now I am just a faded picture of myself with beliefs I can not longer defend, with many fears I never wanted to open.


Hope you guys like it!!....Have a great day!!..JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: