Thursday, January 12, 2006

Image Versus Words

Well I have sent the NEW strip of Bodoque what it means that I am showing here the OLD one.
You already know that the new strip will be shown next SUNDAY

here !!

CHECK Bodoque drawn and written by truly yours.
And the work of the great spaniard creators over the link..
I am and I still honored to be among them every week.

This drawing in fact was kind of weird I was more interested in editorializing my feelings about the situation with the guy who got shot in the border, I mean I wanted people to care this time about the words more than the image.
My bother didn`t like the approach He was telling me He wanted me to get a smart ass image about it but in my own concept I can not make fun or ridiculize someone or something using a death for me is kind of tacky and cheesy, so I decided that words were more effective for this.
And as I was feeling kind of down lately I decided to send for the next installment the Cover that starts a Saga using Bodoque fighting the Evil in a very funny way!!
So stay tuned to see the Cover that will be the start of a very hilarious plot from Bodoque!

Great day!!


1 comment:

The Old Lady said...

Hope your not feeling so down today.Hugs to you.