Thursday, January 12, 2006

Image Versus Words


Well I have sent the NEW strip of Bodoque what it means that I am showing here the OLD one.
You already know that the new strip will be shown next SUNDAY

here http://www.lakodorniz.com/ !!

CHECK Bodoque drawn and written by truly yours.
And the work of the great spaniard creators over the link..
I am and I still honored to be among them every week.

This drawing in fact was kind of weird I was more interested in editorializing my feelings about the situation with the guy who got shot in the border, I mean I wanted people to care this time about the words more than the image.
My bother didn`t like the approach He was telling me He wanted me to get a smart ass image about it but in my own concept I can not make fun or ridiculize someone or something using a death for me is kind of tacky and cheesy, so I decided that words were more effective for this.
And as I was feeling kind of down lately I decided to send for the next installment the Cover that starts a Saga using Bodoque fighting the Evil in a very funny way!!
So stay tuned to see the Cover that will be the start of a very hilarious plot from Bodoque!

Great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

1 comment:

sands of time said...

Hope your not feeling so down today.Hugs to you.