Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Mouse got your tongue?

I really thought this day would be productive but it wasn´t, I was busy paying stuff I owed and well suddenly the night was here. The only productive thing is that I was able to buy some music for my soul that I can recommend today.
My first recommendation is the album GOOD NEWS FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE BAD NEWS done by MODEST MOUSE. A great great band if you like alternative or Franz Ferdinand tunes.
To be honest I never like the name of this group and maybe that was the reason I never listened to their music...I was so stupid...THIS BAND IS AMAZING!!! They use Glam! and Rock and it is the Highlight of the music I bought today!!! Go get it!!!

My last one is a cd I wanted to listen for so many months, I have to say that I am not fond of regaee or religious stuff in fact the only groups that I liked besides the Marley´s Family were Sublime or 311.
Matisyahu has an incredible, incredible CD!!!!!!
He is so smart to join regaee, judaism and incredible music together. I do not normally recommend music with religious matters (In fact I NEVER DO IT) but I CAN REALLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE from the music perspective.

Antonio M...thanks a lot for your kind comments!!!
Have a great Day!!
JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: