Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A fine day.

Nik!!!! In case you read this before receiving a mail from me...I am up to the idea you wrote, asked her If We can do something for her when you see her again.
Nick...Remember to contact Le Chat Noir to see what is going on!!!
About life today was the birthday of my nephew sadly He was with his Mom in another state for vacation and sadly I was about to go this weekend to visit him but I will not be able to do so. I am waiting eagerly the time pass by and have him at home soon.
I am coming back from the Luchas and I have to say that the Premiere match was really a waste of my time, I will load pictures over tomorrow or next day.
I am also sending a proposal to some people in my town tomorrow so wish me luck!
Great day and see you soon!!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: