Thursday, May 17, 2007

I was one of those fools

I was one of those fools that could not watch this movie till yesterday!!! I have to say that I really really like it, this is maybe one of the best works of Miller in terms of storytelling and great scenary setting and character adaptation from the director. I really liked the way the comic was respected.
I am still intrigued how in hell they will adapt Family Values because to be honest it does not have that spark of all the previous works done by Miller.
Watch it If you, as me, are one of those fools who have not watched it yet!!

Have a great day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

5 comments:

David Braña said...

Estupenda película!!

Antonio Torres said...

esa si es una buena pelicula no como la mierda de spíderman 3

antonio said...

qiubo.qiubo!!
Oye David ya te conto el buen Tocayo que ya veras los colores de Evil War pronto!!
Un abrazote y sigo en pie de lucha!!

JESUS ANTONIO

David Braña said...

Pues ansioso estoy!! Por cierto, estoy muy de acuerdo con Torres con respecto a 300 y Spiderman 3.
Abrazos!!!

antonio said...

caray pues dejame la veo este miercoles pero por los reviews que todos hacen ya se que va a ser Spidey una vasca monumental pero en fin ya les contare!!

JESUS ANTONIO