Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Who cares?

Today was really good I was advancing more in the comic load of work I have and I had to wait for some paper work to come from my school.
I am showing a photo with some of the work I am working on (work that I can show for now) with some proposals I have to do to some people with the help of the Family members that became my partners on this.
I was also talking about plans with one of my best friends about our own Architecture and Design Office in fact our patner that is a nice person and a good designer is already working in the Corporative design and paper work that will represent us over August-September.
So I can not complain at all.

Have a great day and hopefully I will load these pieces soon on the blog...aside the comic work I am doing...!!!
Be good!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: