Monday, May 14, 2007

Toys for Boys.


I haven´t bought toys since many years ago but when I saw these pictures..damn I really want to have this toy at home!! Makes me wonder If this is a real size piece...:D. Make me happy and give me this toy (just kidding...!).
Talking about toys I bought today a toy I was saving for long:
Finally I got my airbrush!!!!
I am giving details of this toy in case someone wants to buy it too! :)
Airbrush Millennium Set.
Brand PAASCHE.
Double Action, internal mix,siphon feed.
I bought this airbrush to use it in the Cover work I still pending from KILLOLA))))!!!
Expect some news over this music cover poster over the month!!
Be good!!
JESUS ANTONIO
See you in a couple of days!!!

5 comments:

David Braña said...

Muy... ¿sugerente? jejeje.
Saludos!

Antonio Torres said...

ahhhhh canijo!!!!!!

antonio said...

Hola David...sobre todo ese parado de culo me pone realmente medio guarro!!!
Tono ya sabes yo te aviso de cosillas que por ahi me entere en estos dias...
Biby Cletus...thank you so much for the words I appreciate it because to be honest I am not pretending this to be an interesting blog just a blog of the things I like and when I read that someone else enjoys it I am just flattered and grateful...thank you thank you!!

JESUS ANTONIO

wondy woman said...

That is very foxy! I like it. If only she had been that saucy for the movies, they might have been more enjoyable. Did you see Spiderman 3 yet?

JA, so sorry for not commenting more, I have been reading but having trouble with the actual comments. I hope you will forgive me?

Wondy X

antonio said...

of Course in fact I hope you can forgive my little tantrum of the other day!!
I will watch it soon and I will give my review!!
kisses to you!!

JESUS ANTONIO