Friday, May 18, 2007

Luchas Plan.

I am coming back from the meeting and I can say is that it was even much much better than I expected.Now, I am in works of a plan with people in The Arena of my hometown. I won´t say anything yet, I will post images as soon as I have something to show off from this plan that I had on my mind since some years ago, what I can say is that I am grateful of the things coming my way with these guys.
This is not about money in fact I will get zero but from what I heard I will obtain some help in some aspects for the help on this plan. I am really excited, for me sounds like a good deal.
Stay tune for more info!!
Tomorrow I am starting my teaching, so I am only giving classes on Saturdays. I am so happy to have finally some time for me and my thesis and my plans!!
Next Monday I will see what happened with my thesis progress and I also need to collect some money people owe me.
See you over the weekend!
Nik I am starting at night the first page of Rocket Girl.
Dan I need to hear from you I finished the panel work of The Unwanted, so I am ready for the sequentials...!
Have a great time!!

JESUS ANTONIO

ps:
WONDY GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
YOU KNOW I DO LOVE YOU TONS!!!!
EVERYTHING IS JUST CRYSTAL!!!!
X0X0X0

No comments: