Friday, May 11, 2007

Teasing people!


I normally do not load work in this stage but in a way it is going to help me to show the process. This is a proposal a very good person, writer and friend and I have in works, the ideas is really sick and I am happy with what it can come up with the concept. It took me 2 hours to figure out the proper placement of the 6 main characters.

It took me longer than expected because I wanted to give the same importance to every single character. I will load the piece in a couple of days and I will talk about the writer and for obvious reasons I will keep the insights about the concept I will only name the characters, the Cover will give you an idea of what is going to be the Comic but to be honest You might be entirely wrong!! :)
Great day!!
I have more news but I am saving them for tomorrow of the day after tomorrow!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: