Friday, July 07, 2006

My Bloody Toy.

I just finished with the notes of the week for the Workshop what means that till next Monday I will get busy again with them this also means I have the Weekend free!!!, I am not done with the political strip of the week so as soon as I am back from my work I will do it and I will also take some hours to write the horror short story that has been bugging me for a while. So If I finish the story I will loaded it tomorrow!.
I was telling my teacher and advisor that for the Monography I will try to design everything using Art Noveau and acrylic work so on Sunday I will devote myself to plan the interior design of the office so I am thinking that I will have new art work to share over next week.
Comic work well on Saturday I will advance some work I owe to people!.
And well this is my new toy and I will watch it over Saturday!!

Have a great time!!

JESUS ANTONIO

No comments: