Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Bones Are Shown.


This day I got all moods as possible ranging from being blue to being angry and now I am a bit clueless, I still haven´t talked about my Luchas´Day and it was Awesome!!...well just to wipe out my emotions I went downtown and bought two Jewels.
The new CD of the YEAH YEAH YEAHS called Show your bones is really Awesome I have to say that is a very Mature CD for a strange reason it has all the flavor or Karen O but this time it is a bit milder, not a bad thing but I was looking for some singing ripping her guts out but not this time...It is a great surprise for me to see a Mature group.
The new CD of THE VINES called Vision Valley is also a great great album!!!
I am really waiting to have some money and buy myself the new CD of PHOENIX that is a group I am liking a lot recently.
Things in the country are a bit messy and gave me material for a second page of Bodoque so next Sunday go and check the two new pages of Bodoque.
By the way I am now working in the teaser of Rocket Girl 3 and I have to say I am really liking what I am doing with the piece a lot!!

See you later and me hopefully WITH A BETTER MOOD just Have a great Day!!

JESUS ANTONIO

ps:Yes, I bought my mask and it is also signed by the Wrestler!! :)

No comments: